Fridays, May 29 - June 26, 2020 (10 AM- Noon) and June 30 (10:30-11:30 AM) | Member Company: $389 | Non-member Company: $439| Additional $75 late fee for registrations after May 15, 2020.
Building Engineering 201 takes a deeper dive into building operations and maintenance education and is ideal for graduates of BOMA Georgia's Building Engineering 101® course–now Foundations of Building Engineering. This course is also suited for building engineers with a more advanced knowledge of the building engineering field. The six-day course is taught over six weeks.
BOMA Georgia +VX certificate courses are enhanced with a new virtual experience for instruction on all days of the program. Each class day is instructed virtually.
All classes are scheduled on Fridays between May 29 and June 26, with a virtual one-hour webinar on June 30 for day 6 of the program.
- Virtual Instruction Day 1 - Budgeting, Accounting and Finance
- Virtual Instruction Day 2 - Construction Management
- Virtual Instruction Day 3 - Emergency Preparedness
- Virtual Instruction Day 4 - Capital Investments and Improvements
- Virtual Instruction Day 5 - Surviving a Building Sale
- Virtual Instruction Day 6 - High-Performance Building Systems