10:00 am - 12:00 pm: April 13, 15, 20, 22 and 27. Member company registration: $389; Non-members: $439. Additional late fee of $75 after April 3rd.
10:00 am - 11:00 am: May 4 will be the final class in conjunction with the High Performance Building Systems Seminar.
Building Engineering 201 takes a deeper dive into building operations and maintenance education and is ideal for graduates of BOMA Georgia's Building Engineering 101® course–now Foundations of Building Engineering. This course is also suited for building engineers with a more advanced knowledge of the building engineering field. The six-day course is taught over six weeks.
BOMA Georgia +VX certificate courses are enhanced with a new virtual experience for instruction on all days of the program. Each class day is instructed virtually.
- Virtual Instruction Day 1 - Budgeting, Accounting and Finance
- Virtual Instruction Day 2 - Construction Management
- Virtual Instruction Day 3 - Emergency Preparedness
- Virtual Instruction Day 4 - Capital Investments and Improvements
- Virtual Instruction Day 5 - Surviving a Building Sale
- Virtual Instruction Day 6 - High-Performance Building Systems