April 12, 14, 19, 21 and 26, 2022|10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Members: $599 | Non-members: $699 |There is an additional $75 late registration fee for registrations after April 5.
Employees from member companies may register at the member rate.
Property Management 201+VX is 100% virtual instruction allowing students to gain a broader understanding of real property management, finance and administration. This course is ideal for graduates of The Foundations of Real Estate Management course (Property Management 101) and those with a more advanced knowledge of the real estate industry. This five-day course is taught over multiple weeks.
BOMA Georgia +VX certificate courses are enhanced with a new virtual experience for instruction on all days of the program.
- Virtual Instruction Day 1 - Budgeting, Accounting and Finance
- Virtual Instruction Day 2 - Construction Management
- Virtual Instruction Day 3 - Emergency Preparedness
- Virtual Instruction Day 4 - Capital Investments and Improvements
- Virtual Instruction Day 5 - Surviving a Building Sale