Fridays, May 29 - June 26, 2020 (10 AM-Noon & 1-3 PM) | Members: $599 | Non-members: $699 |There is an additional $75 late registration fee for registrations after May 15.
Property Management 201+VX is 100% virtual instruction allowing students to gain a broader understanding of real property management, finance and administration. This course is ideal for graduates of The Foundations of Real Estate Management course (Property Management 101) and those with a more advanced knowledge of the real estate industry. This five-day course is taught over five weeks.
BOMA Georgia +VX certificate courses are enhanced with a new virtual experience for instruction on all days of the program.
All classes are scheduled on Fridays between May 29 and June 26 and are 10 a.m. until noon and 1-3 p.m.
- Virtual Instruction Day 1 - Organizational structures, accounting and reporting
- Virtual Instruction Day 2 -Leasing and lease administration, construction management
- Virtual Instruction Day 3 - Human resources and emergency planning
- Virtual Instruction Day 4 - Marketing and markets, capital improvements, and the evolving landscape
- Virtual Instruction Day 5 - Surviving a sale, capital markets, student exercise: showing space to a buyer
Thank you to our PM 201 sponsors, Russell Landscape Group, AT&T, Capital Restoration, Rubbermaid Commercial and Epic.
Commercial Real Estate License Holders - This course has applied for 20 CE credits from the Georgia Real Estate Commission.