Sponsored by Engineered Restorations
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 | 10:30-11:30 a.m.
Registration: BTO, PM and FM members - free; AM Members - $25; Non-members $55.00
Instructed by Chris Lelle. Learn how to ensure your building systems achieve high performance through this seminar created specifically for commercial real estate operations and maintenance professionals
Topics covered include:
• Building system contributions to high-performance operations
• Building systems and commissioning
• Benchmarking metrics for high-performance system operations
• Energy use for lighting
• Electrical system efficiency
• Electricity efficiency control systems
• Integrated building management systems
• Resolving integrated system comfort issues
About the Instructor
Chris Lelle is a Portfolio Chief Engineer at Lincoln Property Company. In this role, he manages the MEP operations of 2.55MM rsf across a 32 building portfolio. Chris enjoys the challenges of energy savings while improving the tenant experience in the office environment. He has been involved with several buildings where greater than 20 percent energy savings were realized through a variety of operational and capital improvements. Outside of work, Chris loves spend time with his family, homesteading, beekeeping, and brewing beer.