April 13 & 15, 2021
Programming runs from 9:30-11:30 a.m. each day with optional 30-minute networking to follow.
Registration: $79 > Go Now!
The commercial real estate industry is evolving, and real estate professionals must evolve with it. Current trends are reshaping the way that commercial real estate professionals manage and operate the built environment to return value to their customers. This online education series incorporates leadership, asset management, succession planning, knowledge transfer, legal considerations, the tenant experience, ESG, and a global perspective in addressing high-performance operations and management.
This education series is approved for 4 hours of continuing education credit from the Georgia Real Estate Commission for Georgia Commercial Real Estate License holders.
- Define the leadership skill sets required to management and operate commercial real estate properties in the new normal.
- Incorporate an asset management perspective in the management and operations of a real estate asset.
- Ensure longevity in the management and operations of a property or portfolio successfully utilizing succession planning and knowledge transfer.
- Explore the top legal trends in commercial real estate to mitigate risk and operate legally, professionally, and ethically.
- Review the tenant experience in 2021 to better serve commercial real estate customers.
- Develop a global perspective in the management and operations of real estate.
- Improve management and operations by observing environmental, social and governance factors.