Thursday, December 9th, 2021
from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST
Members: $49 | Non-Members: $79
Sponsored by Gray Contracting, Rooter Plus, The Surface Masters.
With over 13.8 billion square feet of rentable space and another 400 million square feet under construction, Industrial Real Estate is a massive market. What are the challenges this market faces? How has our evolving world affected it? Follow us as we explore sustainability, risk management, supply chains, e-commerce, and the evolving tenant-management relationship, in this webinar.
- Seth Elrod, Business Development Manager with Platinum Cargo Logistics Inc.
- Heather Belfor, Head of US Research with Prologis
- Casey Markovic, CPCU, Manager - Risk Management with Prologis
- Luci Smith, Director of Property Management - Southeast with Link Industrial Properties
- Emily White, Vice President - Industrial Property Management with JLL
**Approved for 3 Hours of CE Credits**
This program is approved for three hours of CE Credits from the Georgia Real Estate Commission for commercial real estate license holders.