Flagship Event Info
How do you want to be involved with BOMA Georgia?
BOMA luncheons are enjoyable and educational. They are also a valuable networking and professional development experience. Each luncheon features a topic of interest presented by industry experts and commercial real estate leaders to the commercial real estate industry. Luncheons are also a great place to learn about recent BOMA initiatives and upcoming opportunities for professional development.
To get more information about BOMA luncheons, including pricing and registration, visit or calendar of events.
Calendar of Events
BOMA Technical Organization (BTO) Luncheons are held quarterly. They bring together building engineers and others interested in the technical aspects of properly maintaining commercial properties. Each luncheon includes educational coverage of a topic important to the industry. To maximize attendance, each luncheon is held twice at different locations.
To get more information about the quarterly luncheons, including pricing and registration, visit the calendar of events.
Calendar of Events
BOMA Trade Show
The BOMA Georgia Trade Show is the largest one-day gathering of Georgia building owners, managers and vendors. With BOMA Georgia members collectively purchasing more than $300 million in building products and services each year, the annual Trade Show is a great opportunity to increase your company’s market share.
- Access – Meet with today’s most influential and hard-to-reach decision makers who attend BOMA for the industry’s premier networking event.
- Opportunity – The typical attendee makes major purchasing decisions. Connect with these top-quality leads and foster relationships for the future.
- Exposure – Build credibility and get recognition from elite building professionals managing all types of commercial real estate: medical, industrial, office and mixed-use space, just to name a few.
- Return on Investment – with so many buyers gathered together at one time, under one roof, you’ll push your marketing dollars farther at BOMA and reap bigger rewards in the future.
- Profits – Interact face to face with decision makers, build rapport, understand the needs of your customers, get your company name out, and do it all at BOMA–the clear path to greater sales, customer satisfaction and profitability.
Networking face to face and developing contacts remains an essential part of getting ahead as a professional. The BOMA Trade Show will provide the perfect atmosphere to identify new products and services, find suppliers and check out their competition. In short, what typically takes property managers, facility managers and building engineers weeks or months to achieve can be accomplished during a one-day event.
- Evaluate new products and services.
- Reinforce the benefits of existing products and services.
- Meet with top experts who are ready to demonstrate their newest solutions.
- Find answers to questions on industry trends like sustainability.
- Examine new ideas for overcoming challenges raised by increased security considerations.
- Show your BOMA allied members appreciation for their business.
- Enhance your knowledge and make the connections you need to achieve your goals.
Trade Show attendance is free for property managers, facility managers and building engineers. Representatives from companies that provide products and services to the real estate industry and who are not exhibiting are not allowed to enter the Trade Show floor.
The annual BOMA Georgia Sports Outing attracts a large crowd of building owners, managers and allied members. The event includes a golf tournament, tennis tournament, dinner and awards ceremony. Throughout the day, participants have an opportunity to network with others in the commercial real estate industry.
Calendar of Events
Each year, BOMA Georgia presents TOBY (The Outstanding Building of the Year) Awards to some of Georgia’s top buildings. These awards include the Earth Award. The TOBY Awards recognize excellence in building management.
The awards are presented annually at the TOBY and Association Awards Luncheon in February each year. In addition to recognizing building excellence with TOBY awards, BOMA Georgia also presents the Association Awards at the banquet, which recognize achievements of members, board and staff made during the previous year.
The BOMA Bowl Bowling Outing
For years, the BOMA Georgia Sports Outing was the only way for commercial real estate professionals to engage in productive business dialogue, meaningful networking and serious fun; all combined into one, exciting day. Now, BOMA Georgia has expanded this opportunity through the creation of The BOMA Bowl, a biz-sport event where industry members can enjoy a few fun hours of bowling while building lasting relationships with existing and future colleagues. Come as an individual or register as a team. The fee to participate in The BOMA Bowl includes shoes, a bowling ball, two drink tickets per person and snacks. Sponsorships are also available.