Allied Members who may join BOMA Georgia are companies that provide products and services to the commercial office building industry. If multiple Allied Members from the same company join BOMA, one member is designated as the Key Representative and pays full membership dues. Additional members pay discounted Additional Member dues.
Allied Member Key Representative
Allied Member Additional Members
- Free admission to BOMA Georgia in-person and virtual networking events.
- Free company listing in the online BOMA Georgia membership directory.
- Free company listing in the magazine Commercial Real Estate Insight Journal, which has a quarterly circulation of over 4,000.
- Discounted registration for BOMA Georgia events.
- Discounted exhibit booth at the BOMA Show trade show, the largest annual show of its kind in the state.
- Access to key decision makers within the property management, facility management and building engineering industry.
- Free annual educational program and quarterly educational luncheons designed specifically for allied members.
- Connection to over 1,000 BOMA Georgia members, including property managers, facility managers and building engineers.
- Opportunity to build and maintain critical contacts through committee work and sponsorship.
- Dual Membership in BOMA International is included with your BOMA Georgia membership, expanding your professional network, opportunities for exposure and access to decision makers.